Site Inclusion Criteria
The following criteria are used when determining which individuals to include on this site. This allows the size of the site to be kept at a reasonable limit so that the quality of the information can be maintained. Of course, there are always some exceptions, and I reserve the right to determine who to include or exclude.
- I include ancestors and descendants of Samuel Duchemin, their spouses, and the parents of their spouses.
- I include my paternal and maternal grandparents, and their ancestors.
- I don’t typically include the children of female descendants (only the male lines are followed).
- I include my direct ancestors, their siblings, their spouses, and the parents of their spouses.
- I don’t include any information about living individuals.
- I don’t include detailed information for people born after 1930 who died after 1980.
- I don’t typically include the siblings of spouses.
- I don’t typically include Dishmans that are not descended from Samuel Duchemin.