Ashby Fairfax Frank1
Note - Living persons are excluded from this website so not all marriages or children may be listed above.
- [S833] Ashby Fairfax Frank, Virginia Death Certificate, born 16 Aug 1897 in Virginia, died 9 Nov 1969 in Fredericksburg, VA, married, father James C. Frank, mother Mary McDaniel, informant Alice D. Frank (wife).
- [S198] WWI Draft Cards; Virginia, King George County, Local Board (Code No. 45-1-22C); Record Group 163, National Archives and Records Administration - Southeast Region, card of Ashby Fairfax Frank, serial no. 32, order no. 5A.
- [S23] Tombstone, Round Hill Church Cemetery, King George County, Virginia, Ashby F. Frank.
- [S3] James Wm. Dishman Family Bible.
- [S727] The Daily Star, 12 Dec 1920, p.1.
- [S469] Washington Post, 23 Dec 1920, p.3, Fredericksburg, Dec 22...Ashby Frank, a farmer, and Miss Alice Dishman, both of King George County, were married today by the Rev. Decatur Edwards.
- [S23] Tombstone, Round Hill Church Cemetery, King George County, Virginia.
- [S289] King George County Historical Society, King George Co. Church Cemeteries, p. 152, Round Hill Baptist Church, Ashby F. Frank entry.
- [S48] 1920 U.S. Federal Census (Population Schedule), King George County, Virginia, Ashby F. Frank household, ED 60, Shiloh District, Sheet 9A (Online: Ancestry.com, Inc.), image 17 of 20.
- [S136] Anna E. (Suttle) Dishman will, Will Book 5, page 442.
- [S49] 1930 U.S. Federal Census (Population Schedule), King George County, Virginia, ED 50-6, Shiloh District, Sheet 1A, Household 12. (Online: Ancestry.com, Inc.).